Some may call it bad timing. And I couldn't agree more.
1. Managed X account from Jan-April. Was able to recover 90% of 2005-2008 unpaid and hanging balances. I was able to recover millions that was supposedly to be written-off already. Account had difficulty sourcing stocks bec of hanging balances.
2. By reducing those balances, X account is no longer on credit hold. And therefore, orders can be served.
3. Was therefore able to grow the business by 17% versus previous year.
4. May, the account got transferred to a nice cool colleague (NCC)
5. Account X had a mid year review.
6. Account X awarded NCC for most improved supplier.
Bottomline: I feel sad. Maybe because I felt that I should've been included in the recognition. NCC deserves it as well since May-June, he did manage the account. I just wish our management would see that I did my part. But based on the message I got earlier, it's been long forgotten.
And this happened when I am trying to recover my shattered confidence!
This is not helping me one bit.
And so I am giving it out to the universe.
Que Sera Sera.
Time to let this all out and move forward.